Well, I was going to wait until it was a whole year from my last update, but I guess I can come back sooner than that. Many things have taken place since my last post. Lets see if I can give a quick update (not in specific order): I graduated from college, I am now living by myself in a cute little townhouse, Scott and I broke up, I went to Mexico, I was in a wedding, and I'm sure much more, but that is all I can think of right now.
I am currently looking for a teaching job. I am hoping to take the Special Education EC-12 test soon. Then hopefully get hired somewhere. I'm not picky, just would like a job.
This is the group that went to Mexico. It was for my roommate's bachelor/bachelorette party. We had a good time, lots of sun and fun!
That is really all for right now. Maybe there will be more tomorrow! :)

1 comments:
YAY!! You're back. Can't wait to see more of what you've been up to!c
Post a Comment